Labels

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sharing the love...

When I started this blog, what I actually wanted to start was a community for moms like me. Where we could all hang out and talk about these things. But at the time, it seemed like a herculean task involving resources I didn't have. The easiest thing was to just start writing. Then I stumbled on yowoto and was delighted - it seemed like ideas do have a life of their own. If you aren't doing it, someone else is. A wonderful, young and inspired team runs yowoto and they are building just such a wonderful community of parents coming together to raise the world of tomorrow.

So I am doubly delighted to share my thoughts on yowoto. Some time ago, I published a post there on how free time with nothing to do is important for child development (Read: Why I make sure my daughter has plenty of time to stare at the ceiling). In this new post, I share my tips on how to make the decision to work or not to work post baby.

Do read and tell me what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment